Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Love Kade's Sweet Moments

Some of you know that Kade is a very loud, rambunctious, but cute boy! Right?! Well, today I really enjoyed seeing his sensitive side come out. I was watching Nelson's kids, and while I was holding Heston, Kade came over and just admired him and was touching his belly and cheeks so softly. He just loved him. I was thinking "man, Bryson's still a baby, why aren't you gentle with him." Anyways, Kade asked to hold him, so I put him on the couch and Kade sat there for over 45 minutes holding Heston and holding the binkie in his mouth. He actually put him to sleep for a little bit. I love those cute moments. It actually made me a little baby hungry. I was also shocked because here I had 5 kids, 3 years old and under, and because he was holding Heston, I was still able to do the dishes. (I usually can't even get to the dishes with my two kids.) I know he's not always going to be like that, but I know he'll be a great big brother and a good help for future babies. (If not, I'll make him.j/k) Isn't Heston a CHUNK?!

4 comments:

Liz said...

You're right--that is one BIG baby!

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Those Pics are SO cute! Thanks again for watching them!

Carol said...

Heston is a chubby baby! He sort of makes Kade look small. :)Think I'll just drop my little bundle of joy off at your house whenever I go to town. Kade could watch 'em.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow, what a rare moment indeed! To have one so small sit still for so long! I don't think any of my boys have accomplished this task..well okay maybe while asleep, that is when I "try" to get things done. lol I am loving Hestons chubby checks! Oh and your family pictures are super cute!