Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bryson's 1st Birthday!!!

I can't believe Bryson is already a one year old! His birthday was August 8th. I remember being excited that he was born on 8-8-08. Although his birthday was on a Saturday, I was getting ready to speak in the adult session that night and couldn't think of anything else, so we did not do a single thing for him that day except sing him the "Happy Birthday" song. I felt bad, but luckily I don't think he cares when we celebrate his birthday. So we did a little FHE party for him last Monday, 8/10/09. Here's pictures of what we did.
Going swimming!
Here's some of the fam swimming. Nelson, Kelsey and kids, Esther and kids, Tim, Cara and kids, and Mom.
The Cute Birthday Boy!
Bryson's dump truck cake. I was trying to find a cute easy cake to do, and this is what I found on the internet. I thought it was fun. I borrowed Tim and Cara's dump trucks and then crumbled cake, cookies, and pudding to put in it.

Emma ended up helping Bryson blow out the candle.

Everyone watching Bryson.
His classic BIG eyes!
Isn't he CUTE!Yummy worms.
Cara gave me the idea of putting worms in the "dirt." The kids had fun eating cake and digging for gummy worms.

Looks like Bryson's getting Amrie with cake.
Kade loves the babies.
Our baby Einstein. His hair after being cleaned up. He definately needs a haircut.
Opening Grandma Nelson's card with a $1 bill for being one.
Bryson trying to eat the bubbles from Carson and Amrie. These bubbles you don't have to pull the wand out, you just squeeze the bottle a little and the wand pops up so you can blow. I thought that was clever.
A cute outfit and fishies from Emma and Elias.
Kade needed a little attention!:0) I think he makes a great present for Bryson.
A classic nursery toy from my mom and dad.
Monkey backpack from Holladay kids. Cara knows I need a way to hold on to my kids.
The next day he got another classic nursery toy from the Keeler kids. You pull the lever down, the middle spins while making different animal sounds. I love the classics.
Cara doing the YMCA with Bryson.
Thanks fam for celebrating with us. You made it fun. We sure love our Bryson boy!

1 comment:

Felton Family said...

Okay, so you probably think I stock you all on your blogs, cuz I'm always the first to post. But its cuz I miss you all. Cute pictures of his party, and awesome idea about the cake. Way to go Dayna:)