Friday, August 28, 2009

Cloth Baby Toys

I had made this Cloth Block and Cloth Baby Rings for Dallin's First birthday. Hopefully he's not too old for these yet. It was so hard to figure out what to make for a boy. Girls are so much easier to make for. Anyways, for the Cloth Block I used this website, http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/03/as-promisedcloth-blocks.html, and then I also added a couple little rattles in the middle so it would make noise when you shook it. For the Rings I used this site,http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/03/cloth-baby-rings.html.

Here's some vegetables I bottled this week. I'm so lucky to live by the Superstition Ranch Market. I got a ton a stuff for only $18. So I bottled them. I always thought the mixed vegetables looked cool in the bottle.

This is Kade waiting for me to cook breakfast. Unfortunately, he wasn't feeling good and ended up throwing up a little later. It was wierd though because it was completely clear, it seemed to be just water, which I guess that's all he had had that morning so far. And then after he threw up, he was completely normal and went off to play.

1 comment:

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.