Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Upside-down Icicle

Ok. So this is my first attempt at doing a post through the app on my phone. It's a random post, but we thought this upside down icicle was pretty cool. There's a small leak from the pipe going out the side of our house and it just kept freezing over.

Just an update, Kade had broken off that icicle yesterday, and then Glen brought it in tonight, broke it to pieces and used it in the ice cream maker. He made some yummy strawberry ice cream and then we watched that "Alaska" movie from like 1996. My mom passed it on to us. It's actually pretty good. Kade loved it. We had a great evening as a family.

2 comments:

Amy McKane said...

Love it!

Carol said...

I use the blogger app on my iphone all the time too! The icicle is so cool! It still blows my mind you guys are up there! How fun!