Sunday, March 11, 2012

First weeks in Anchorage

I think the pictures come up in random order, but these are just some pictures over the first few weeks in Anchorage.

We lived with the Anderson family for a couple of weeks before we found a house to rent. The boys are zonked out.

In the Anderson's backyard.

Our stuff moved in the garage.


Fun in the Anderson home. They were so nice to have us.


Our home we're renting. The three things the boys were most excited about was having a fireplace, garage, and our own mailbox. haha. Love it.


Other view of our stuff in the garage. The men helping were troopers. It was even snowing a little.

Yeah, green smoothie time.


Kade threw a hard snowball and scratched up Bryson's face.

Kade says he's seen 28 moose, I'm sure we've seen more than that.

Kade ready to try ice skating on the Anderson's basketball court that they transform for winter.


3 comments:

Felton Family said...

Loved all your posts. But made me tear up as I miss you guys. Sounds so amazing and fun!!!! What memories are being made. I hope one day to make it up there. Love ya

Wendi and Matt said...

I missed something your in Alaska!! How come? That's fun. Matt's 2 sisters live there :)

Unknown said...

Loved it! I miss you guys! Alaska looks more fun than I thought!!:)