Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Posing for the Camera

On Sunday, after we got home from church, we took Bryson out of his carseat and he was so hot and sweaty. Poor baby. I always feel bad in the summer time putting these kids in steaming hot carseats. His head was so sweaty we started making hairdos. He desparately needs a haircut. He's still cute, though.

Kade took this picture.
Kade posing for the camera.

Kade started walking away from me and I told him to turn around for a picture. This is the pose he gave me. Too funny.

2 comments:

Liz said...

What a cute little model you have!

Carol said...

He looks like a little Preppy! Too cute! You are such a cute mom, Dayna. Dressing your little men so perfect! My little half breed will be lucky if I remember to stick a diaper on them before going out.