Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Sleep Talker

When you read the following paragraph just remember I actually wrote it back on 9/9/08.

I just thought I would write a little blurb about my husband. Last night around 11pm or so, I started walking towards our bedroom and I hear some talking. The only part I could make out of what Glen was saying was “That was so crazy, Bryson. I love it.” But what made it sound so funny was this whole conversation he was having was all in BABY TALK. It was funny. Glen talks a lot in his sleep and whenever I hear him I always think I’ll remember what he says so I can tell him in the morning, but I always forget. So this time I actually wrote it down. And while I’m on the subject of Glen’s sleeping habits, there were multiple times he’s hit me in his sleep. One time, when Kade was just a little baby, Glen swung his arms out to the side and hit me right in the face. Kade was sleeping right between us too, but luckily he was too little and didn’t get hit. It hurt though. There were times when Glen would just suddenly sit straight up in bed, it would scare me because it was so fast I would think something is wrong. Another time, he sat straight up and then flung back and hit his head on the wall. Poor guy. But then there were times I really appreciated him immediately getting up in the middle of the night when I was pregnant with Kade and Bryson, I would get huge leg cramps. I would cry out “CRAMP, CRAMP!” and he would get up and rub them for me. Saved my life! Love him.





8-9-09: I just thought I would write another sleep talking moment of Glen's. This actually happened probably back in May and I wrote it on a scrap paper and now I'm finally recording it. This one's funny because I really do feel like we're always saying that to Kade. He gets so messy and then has to touch everything. Glen said, "Uh oh! Somebody has messy hands and face. Don't touch anything. (then in a louder voice) Don't touch your clothes."

No comments: