Monday, May 4, 2009

Glen's Birthday in ClaySprings

As you know, I'm still updating October. We spent Glen's 26th birthday, which is October 12, in Claysprings. I remember when we were engaged and at my bridal shower we were playing a game and one of the questions was asking me when Glen's birthday was. Talking like I totally knew it, I said October 17. After his sister's told me no, I was so embarrassed. Here I was going to marry the guy and I didn't even know his birthday. I could have sworn it was Oct. 17. For his first couple birthdays after we were married I had to double check and make sure I got the right date for his birthday. Anyways, here's some pictures from that weekend.

Cute pictures of Bryson. 2 months.


The kids had fun playing with the stickers.
Kade loves stickers.Kamery and Bryson (2 months), James and Makenna (5 months), Lacey and Anika (3 months)
Glen's nephew, Jace, has almost passed him up.


Glen with his smores cake I made him.

Doesn't that look yummy!

We also celebrated his cousin Quincy's birthday.

1 comment:

me and you plus two said...

I was quincys tent mom at girls camp! I am pretty sure thats the same quincy, if not she has a twin in the maricopa stake..let me know or it'll drive me nuts. oh and belated b-day to your man!