Thursday, April 30, 2009

October Conference Weekend 2008

Ok, this is really embarrassing. I have not updated since October, but I'm going to be better. People tell me to just start from right now and don't worry about what I've missed because I'll get overwhelmed. Well, I am overwhelmed but I just can't seem to skip all those months. Anyways, I went to Enrichment tonight and they were talking about the importance of keeping some kind of journal, whether it's scrapbooks, blogs, written journals, etc. I haven't kept up on any of those. There are so many cute things my kids do and experiences we have and I never write them down. Soooo, I'm going to do better. But for the last months, it will be mostly pictures.
Bryson-2 months old
For several months, Bryson loved to stick out his tongue.
Aunt Julie makes a great horse. (Kade calls her Julie instead of Jewls or Julianne)

Carson and Kade love Uncle Jacob!

Sometimes Kade will start playing with my hair, which I think is cute...until he starts twisting it in his fingers and hands.

Carson and Kade jammin' out!

Kade wearing Aunt Janae's glasses.

Kade wanted to get himself dressed; shorts and shirt backwards and diaper hanging out. Too cute.

Kade loves grandma and grandpa's sandbox.

Yard cleaning project. Kelsey sweepin' away.

Jacob and Nelson

Carson and Kade are working so hard.

Julianne struttin' her stuff.

Dad and Glen "pondering" the conference talks.

Bryson trying on some of Jacob's Build-A-Bear outfits! Isn't he just the cutest with his belly shirt?

Trying on his Halloween costume.

Can't you tell he loves it?

Kade wanted to wear the helmet so bad.

We always like to hear Janae play her songs.
Kids dance party.

2 comments:

Felton Family said...

okay, don't think I'm stalking you...i go to your site to listen to music while I work, and lo and behold twice in one day you updated. Great job Dayna Doo:)

Carol said...

Why are all the Lewis babies so beautiful! I am seriously jealous!!! Dayna, I love the pictures of your family! I especially loved the pic of your hubby and dad fast asleep. Poor guys, I bet they were exhausted!