Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random March/April Pictures

We were in Ajo for my birthday, and to help clean my parents yard, and for the men to help with the rodeo that night. It was so fun to have lots of siblings there too; Julianne, Nelson and Kelsey and Esther and Jesse, Carolyn came for the day, and Janae and Matt came the next day. We had so much fun. And of course, my mom made my birthday so special and reminded me of the good old days. She sent me back to bed so she could make a hot breakfast, then my dad led everyone in singing to me in bed. She made my favorite cake, hawaiian layered cake, mmmm! It was awesome! Glen surprised me and gave me the "Dominion" game! Which I really wanted and love to play! On the box he wrapped it in, he put "Love, Glen, Kade, Bryson, and BABY!" And that's how we announced #3!!!
This was in Ajo, Kade wanted to get dressed and this is what he came out wearing; Bryson's clothes! Too funny. He's wearing the shirt when we announced for Baby Bryson. It's actually been kind of funny the past few times we've gone out of town and Kade goes to get his clothes, he'll come back with Bryson's clothes because he remembers himself wearing them, so he thinks they're his.
He looks like he just woke up.
Bryson, Konnor, Kade, Kaitlyn, and Anika playing in the little pool.
Dancing with Caylin and Dallin.
I don't know if he was sleep walking or what, but we had already put the boys to bed and later when we went upstairs to go to bed we found Kade on the top of the stairs asleep.

Bryson playing with the marble tower.
I had made garden boxes with the scouts earlier that day, and so Kade wanted to make one with daddy. By the way, Kade absolutely loves the scouts. I'm over the 8 year old Wolves, only 4 of them, and Kade knows all their names and during the week when he's making up stories he'll use them as characters. It's so cute.
Kade found a little hummingbird on the sidewalk on his way to Cara's house. Cara and the kids ended up taking care of it. It was so cute, and so neat to watch it drink the sugar water. I think they named her Lily.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Congratulations on #3!!! I didn't know! I love how you announced that you are having another!!! How exciting!