Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sweet Baby Brooklyn!

Brooklyn Kay Felton was born September 26, at 10:27pm. She was due last Saturday, Sept. 22. She weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 in. long. She is so cute and has luscious cheeks. Carolyn looks great and I think they were going home today, 9/27/07. Colleen, Esther, and I brought Kaia in to see her new sister. She just kind of stared. It was nice to go see them in the hospital, it brought back so many memories. I'm baby hungry. Congratulations to Carolyn and Chad on girl #2! She's beautiful! Good Luck with all the hormones, Chad!haha. We love you all!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Hi,
You don't know me Dayna but I know Glen from way back when! It's Toni. We're old time pals. I was excited to find your blog and see how cute your little boy is. You can check out ours too. It's ntgsoutham.blogspot.com.

Katie Huff said...

Hey Dayna! It's Katie Jones, your roomie from back in the EA days!!! Hope you don't mind my barging in on ya via blogspot, but I've been trying to find a way to get a hold of you for forever!!! Your little boy is SO adorable! Congratulations!!!! I hope that everything is wonderful & perfect and that I get to hear from you soon! Take care!!! --Katie Huff