Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kade's First Birthday!

On Sept. 16, Esther and I did a Sunday birthday dinner for Kade and Jesse. Jesse's birthday was that day, the 16th, and Kade's was the day after, the 17th. Jesse turned 25! Someone mentioned that when Kade turns 25, Jesse will be 50 years old!!! I'm sure that made him feel real good! It was funny though. Anyways, Colleen and Seth were so good to let us do it in their home, like always. We had dinner and then let Kade dig in his cake. Lacey and the family in Clay Springs called and sung him "Happy Birthday." As you can see in the picture, Kade was smiling. It was so cute. Then I wasn't even expecting to open presents because his parents didn't even get him anything, but it was so nice he had a few to open. Kelsey and Nelson gave him these fridge magnets and some animals, which Glen says everyday how much he loves those animals. It was partly my birthday too because I ate half the container of goldfish from Malin and Sarah, and Cara remembered I had said I needed to get Kade a crib mattress pad, and so I got it. Also, a big thanks to my brotherinlaw, Seth, and sisterinlaw, Amy, for taking all the pictures! Our camera wasn't working! It was so fun and thoughtful of everyone to come and celebrate with us! We love our sweet boy! I can't believe he's a year already! I could sit there and watch him for hours! He brings us so much joy! I could have a dozen of them!(no i'm not announcing!ha) Love you all!

No comments: