Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bryson says...

So we had a little BBQ party tonight with a few families, and after everyone was gone, I was cleaning up the porch while swatting mosquitos and said to Bryson, "Bryson, there's too many mosquitos. Save me! Save me!"
He said, "I can't, I'm not superman!" (pause) "or batman!"
He makes me laugh!

Another cute thing he says is when he says the blessing on the food. For the last several months, every time, he says, "please bless the food. Please bless shakin' our bodies." And at first I thought he was trying to be funny in the prayer saying "shakin' our bodies." But then he kept saying it and wasn't laughing. So for the longest time I couldn't figure it out. But now I'm pretty sure he's trying to copy others when they say "nourish and strengthen our bodies." I love it!

No comments: